Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

Well, here we are into to 2010 already! One of my resolutions is going to be blogging more about the books that I am reading this year.

I am currently reading The Almost Moon by Alice Sebold. I absolutely loved The Lovely Bones by this same author. This one seems more disturbing to me. I almost put it down very early in my reading and I did not want to continue reading it to the end. But I kept on, thinking it should get better. I suppose I could say that is is getting better but as I am reading it, I keep thinking about the 'next' book I am going to read and am just waiting to finish this one.

That is really not a good sign, is it? Oh well, I am almost done with it and then I can move on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...