Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Her Fearful Symmetry

I just finished reading Audrey Niffenegger's new book, Her Fearful Symmetry. Remember? She wrote The Time Travelers Wife. I absolutely loved, loved, loved that book and was really looking forward to reading this one.

I was ecstatic when I found out that I WON a copy of the book because I was a fan on Facebook. I never win anything and to win Niffenberger's new book!!! Wow!! I savored reading the book and held off reading it in order to get things finished for Christmas cause I just knew when I started it that I would not want to do anything else.

Well, the book did grab me from the first chapter and I really, really liked the book. But I do have to say that I found it a very strange read. Niffenberger must have a very peculiar mind to write such odd books. But I do like them.

Another one of my all time favorite authors is Stephen King. Hmmmm, so what do you think that says about me??

http://audreyniffenegger.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...