Wednesday, March 21, 2012

WWW Wednesdays March 21



WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading 

To play along, just answer the following three questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
 

What are you currently reading?

I just started One True Thing by Anna Quindlen
for a book club read. 
I love everything else I have read by Ms. Quindlen and I'm hoping to get sucked into this one too.

Still working on The Big Rock Candy Mountain by Wallace Stegner.

What did you recently finish reading?

I recently read The Murderer's Daughters 
by Randy Susan Meyers. 
Loved it ~ and it's another one I would recommend if you are looking for a book club read ~ so much to talk about! 

I also just finished Letters in Cardboard Boxes by Abby Slovin
I will be posting my thoughts tomorrow. 

What do you think you will read next?

Next up is Gossip by Beth Gutcheon.




What are you reading this week? 



3 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Here’s my WWW
    http://www.peekabook.it/2012/03/www-wednesday-mar21.html

    :)

    Valentina
    http://www.peekabook.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to get to Anna Quindlen's "One True Thing" for awhile.

    Mine is at http://katybrandes.wordpress.com/2012/03/21/www-wednesdays-mar-21/.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely add The Murderer's Daughter for my book group potentials.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...