Sunday, September 16, 2012

Showcase Sunday #12


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits & Tea, where we show off the books and eBooks we receive each week.

Come join the fun!
Click on the book covers to find out
more about the books on Goodreads.

For Review

Falling Together by Marisa de los Santos
for TLC Book Tours

Bought 

Blackberry Winter by Sarah Jio
I love, love, love Sarah Jio's other books so I just had to pre-order her newest one. And it can earlier than I thought it was going to. What a wonderful surprise!

Swapped

The Last Letter from Your Lover by Jojo Moyes
from PaperBackSwap

What are you showcasing this week?

Leave me a comment or a link so I can stop by and check out your books!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...