Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Turtle/Doughboy Christmas!


When my sons were little they were really into the TMNT. I can't tell you how many hours were spent 'playing guys'. And now I have grandsons who are playing with them. Did they ever go out of style? I think not!

So anyway, in honor of my little guys (who aren't so little anymore) and my newest little guys, Merry Christmas from me and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

I also want to share a little bit about me. I love the Pillsbury Doughboy and have for many years. I have a pretty large collection of Doughboy things in my kitchen. I asked him to help me celebrate with all of you.

So enjoy this little bit of Christmas cheer from me and the Doughboy!



Hooo hooo!



Merry Christmas one and all!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...