Wednesday, June 11, 2014

WWW Wednesdays June 11, 2014


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Clicking on the book covers will take you to Goodreads for more information about the books listed below.

What are you currently reading?

Hidden by Catherine McKenzie
Big fan of Catherine's! I know I am going to love this story.

The Dark Witch by Nora Roberts (audio-book)
The Cousins O'Dwyer Triology #1
This is another great audio-book with an amazing narrator. 

Texasville by Larry McMurtry

What did you recently finish reading?

Previously Loved Treasures by Bette Lee Crosby
I LOVE this author and I just love this cover. My thoughts will be posted soon.

The Debt Collector by Susan Kaye Quinn (audio-book)
I loved this audio-book! The narration is perfect!

A Little Bit of Everything Lost by Stephanie Elliot
My thoughts were posted earlier this week. Read them here. Stephanie will be answering my 'voices' question later today.
And ... there's a giveaway, folks! Go check it out!

What do you think you will read next?

Girls on Fire by 10 YA authors
10 award-winning, critically acclaimed YA authors have brought together 10 amazing heroines in the Girls on Fire boxed set. I am going to read a least one of these great stories and will post my thoughts next week.

What's on your WWW this week?

Leave me a comment and
I'll stop by to check out your reads.



Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

2 comments:

  1. Hidden looks intriguing. I'll definitely have to look that up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look of the Girls on Fire book, hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...