Wednesday, June 25, 2014

WWW Wednesdays June 25, 2014


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Clicking on the book covers will take you to Goodreads for more information about the books listed below.

What are you currently reading?

The City by Dean Koontz
I haven't read a Koontz book is a long time. What's wrong with me? 

The Dark Witch by Nora Roberts (audio-book)
The Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy #1
This is another great audio-book with an amazing narrator. 

What did you recently finish reading?

First Friends by Marcia Willett
This was just an okay read, for me. I can't wait to see what the rest of my book group member thought of it.

What do you think you will read next?

The Rose Master by Valentina Cano
I'll be reading this one if I get my review copy.
Otherwise it might be

Stone of Destiny by Laura Howard
I love this series!!

What's on your WWW this week?

Leave me a comment and
I'll stop by to check out your reads.


Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

3 comments:

  1. Oh man, I haven't read a Koontz book in FOREVER! I used to read them like candy. I hope you enjoy this one, I might need to find a new one for a fun summer/pool read. :) I have also been wondering about that Nora Roberts series. I have only read a couple of her JD Robb books, no NR, but that one sort of appeals. Hmmmmm. Enjoy your books!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to devour his books too. Not sure why and when I got away from them. This one is very intriguing. And I LOVE the JD Robb series. I used to read all of NR's books too but kind of stopped reading her as well. This one is very different and I am loving the 'whichy' part of it. Thanks for stopping and happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Ditto. I have not read a Koontz book in a while, either. I can't even remember what I last read. Maybe Velocity.

    Here's my list: http://inabookshelf.blogspot.com/2014/06/www-wednesdays-june-25-2014.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...