Wednesday, September 3, 2014

WWW Wednesdays September 3, 2014


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Clicking on the book covers will take you to Goodreads for more information about the books listed below.

What are you currently reading?

  Pulled Within by Marni Mann
Bar Harbor #2
I read Pulled Beneath (book #1) and loved it. This one is just as good. My thoughts will be posted in the next few days.


Duma Key by Stephen King (audio-book)

What did you recently finish reading?

Five Days Left by Julie Lawson Timmer
Loved it! What a great debut novel. My thoughts are here

What do you think you will read next?

 I am not sure what I will be reading next. I have blocked off my review calendar so I have no committments for a few week. Hubby and I are leaving for an Alaskan cruise on Saturday and I will be loading my Kindle with all the books that I have been wanting to read. So I guess it will just be whatever I am in the mood for, for the next week or so. Happy reading! And happy crusing!

What's on your WWW this week?

Leave me a comment and
I'll stop by to check out your reads.

And coming soon!!

My 1000th post 
HUGE GIVEAWAY
Celebration!!


Watch for it! 


Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

1 comment:

  1. Now I've read the review of Five Days Left this is my favourite of your books this week. Here is my WWW http://cleopatralovesbooks.wordpress.com/2014/09/03/www-wednesday-september-3/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...