Monday, May 25, 2015

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? May 25, 2015


Hello! Welcome to It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? This weekly meme, hosted by Book Journey, is where we share what we have read this past week and what our plans are for the upcoming week. It’s a great way to see what others are reading and to discover books to add to your own To Be Read list. You never know where that next great read may come from!

Click on the book image to read more on Goodreads. 

What I'm currently reading/listening to

The Buddha in the Attic
by Julie Otsuka
This is for my book club. The Japanese culture has always facinated me so I think this should be a good read. 

Nearly Departed in Deadwood (Deadwood #1)
by Ann Charles (audio-book)
 I love Ann Charles and I am loving listening to this series.

What I recently finished reading


Heavy Weather (A Carolina Coast Novel)
by Normandie Fischer
My thoughts will be posted later today.

House Broken
by Sonja Yoerg
This was a re-read for me for my book club. You can read my thoughts here. We Skyped with the author last week and that was fantastic! 

What I am going to read next

Summer in Snow Valley (Snow Valley Romance Anthologies Book 2)
by Cindy Roland Anderson, Lucy McConnell, Taylor Hart, Kimberley Montpetit, Cami Checketts, and Jeanette Lewis
I love Cami's stories and I loved Christmas in Snow Valley, which is on sale right now for only $.99. Grab it before the price goes back up!  

I love my reading world!
What's going on in your reading world this week?


Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...