Monday, July 22, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? July 22, 2019


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

42654400
Never Have I Ever
by Joshilyn Jackson
Pub date 7/30

What I recently finished

42379027. sy475
A Stranger on the Beach
by Michele Campbell
Pub date 7/23
My thoughts will be posted on Wednesday.

16146243
Doctor Sleep
(The Shining #2)
by Stephen King
Narrated by Will Patton
Awesome! And now I'm ready for the movie release in November.

43888491. sy475
To Have and To Hold
(The Vows #1)
by Heidi Renee Mason
Read my thought here and enter the giveaway!

Versions of Her
by Andrea Lochen
Pub date 7/23
My thoughts will be posted tomorrow.

What I am going to read next

41150380
The Escape Room
by Megan Goldin
Pub date 7/30
I'm kind of on a psychological thriller binge right now and I can't wait to start this one!
My thoughts will be posted 8/1

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you found a great bunch of psychological thrillers. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Stranger on the Beach is on my list too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely loved Never Have I Ever. Can't wait to see your review! Linking mine so you can take a look.
    Also interested in hearing what you think about The Escape Room. It was different than I expected!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...