Monday, July 29, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? July 29, 2019


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

41150380
The Escape Room
by Megan Goldin
Pub date 7/30
My thoughts will be posted 8/1

47326607. sx318
Silent Tears: A Journey of Hope in a Chinese Orphanage
by Kay Bratt
Narrated by Shannon McManus

What I recently finished

42654400
Never Have I Ever
by Joshilyn Jackson
Pub date 7/30
My thoughts will be posted tomorrow.

47161106. sx318
Don't Let it Snow in Deadwood
(Deadwood #10)
by Ann Charles
Narrated by Caroline Shaffer
I love this series!

12150347
Long Drive Home
by Will Allison
Be sure and pop over and enter my giveaway!

What I am going to read next

45713390. sy475
Take a Chance on Me
(Oceanic Dreams #6)
by Delancey Stewart
Pub date today!!
I love this fun series! Check it out here.

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

4 comments:

  1. Nice looking books. The cover of The Escape Room really caught my eye. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get to that Jackson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited for Never Have I Ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed Never Have I Ever, Lomg Drive Home does sound good.

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...