Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy New Year! And a Look Back at My Reading Life of 2019

Image result for happy new year 2020


I love Goodreads for tracking my books and for discovering new books to read and new authors to follow. I especially love how I can get graphics that let me look back on my reading year. 


It is always interesting to look back on the year via the montage that I can create for the year. It's like a trip down memory lane as I look back on all the wonderful books I read.

Take a look, maybe you'll find a few that you will want to add to your TBR list.


My books-read-in-2019 book montage

The Beautiful Strangers
The Weird Sisters
Making Christmas
I'll Never Tell
Celebrity in Death
Twerp
What's Your Poison
What's Left Between Us: A Pearl Girls Novel
Ferally Funny Freakshow
Paper Wife
America Deconstructed
Forget You Know Me
The Curiosities
The Child Garden
The Edge of Normal
Until the Day I Die
The Liar's Child
Gone Haunting in Deadwood
The Southern Side of Paradise
The Girl on the Train





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...