Monday, January 13, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? January 13, 2020


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

Last Summer
Last Summer
by Kerry Lonsdale
This is a re-read for me. My book club is reading it this month.

Concealed in Death (In Death, #38)
Concealed in Death
(In Death #38)
by J.D. Robb
Narrated by Susan Ericksen 

What I recently finished

43615526
All the Ways We Said Goodbye
by Beatriz Williams, Lauren Willig, Karen White
My thoughts will be posted tomorrow.
Pub date 1/14

Taken in Death (In Death, #37.5)
Taken in Death
(In Death #37.5)
by J.D. Robb
Narrated by Susan Ericksen

What I am going to read next

50180361. sy475
Revealing Hope
(Stealing Light Trilogy Book 3)
by Julie Cassar
Isn't this cover amazing?
Pub date 1/28

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

2 comments:

  1. Nice variety of books. I just finished Golden in Death and love the Eve Dallas stories. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read All the Ways We Said Goodbye. I hope you liked it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...