Monday, September 28, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? September 28, 2020

 

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

This is two week's worth of reading. I was on vacation in The Black Hills last week and didn't get a chance to get a post ready for last Monday. I didn't get in as much reading as I had hoped to but what I did read were books that have been on my TBR pile for quite awhile and ones that I've really been wanting to read. I threw them in my bag and ignored all those other books that I 'should have' been reading. Sometimes ya just gotta do that, right? 

I have to share a couple or pictures from our vaca. We drove through the Wildlife Loop in Custer State Park and saw masses of buffalo. It took us about 2 hours to get past all of them but it was such a great experience, seeing them so close. They are such majestic, beautiful creatures. 



Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. 
Happy reading!

Take care. Stay safe and healthy everyone. 
And remember to wash those hands!!

What I'm currently reading

Dear Child
by Romy Hausmann
Pub date 10/6
My thoughts will be posted on Friday.

51874096. sx318 sy475
The Unfinished Garden
by Barbara Claypole White
Narrated by Ana Clements and Paul Heitsch

What I recently finished

The Moonshiner's Daughter
by Donna Everhart

The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek
by Kim Michele Richardson

The Art of Remembering
by Alison Ragsdale

What I am going to read next

The Book of Two Ways
by Jodi Picoult

I really love my reading life!
What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

6 comments:

  1. How great that you saw so many buffalo! Dear Child is on my radar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Beth! Dear Child sucked me in from the very start, such an intriguing story. I hope you get a chance to read it.

      Delete
  2. I always set aside December to read what I want to read. It's such a high pressure month with all the holiday stuff that I want my reading to be an escape.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same with me - my 'must read' pile is definitely shorter in December. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. I read and loved THE MOONSHINER'S DAUGHTER, TROUBLESOME CREEK, & THE ART OF REMEMBERING. I love Barbara Claypole White's books too.
    Very good books.
    Have a great reading week and please stop by my blog and check out what I've read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Linda - I've been loving the books I've been reading lately. It was nice to get a few off of my TBR stack.

      Delete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...