Monday, May 23, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? May 23, 2022 #IMWAYR

         

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are! 

**************************************

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. 
Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

Beach Heart
by Grace Greene
Pub date June 7

The Stolen Marriage
by Diane Chamberlain
Narrated by Susan Bennett

What I recently finished

Can't Look Away
by Carola Lovering
Pub date June 14

The Wait
by Joanne DeMaio

The Favor
by Nora Murphy
Pub date May 31

Hadley & Grace
by Suzanne Redfearn
Narrated by Christina Traister, Sarah Naughton, Peter Simonelli

What I am going to read next

Local Gone Missing
by Fiona Barton
Pub date June 14

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

2 comments:

  1. Nice looking assortment of books. All of them are new to me. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection of books. Some new ones to add to my pile.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...