Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Reading My TBR Piles ~ June 2022 Edition #TBR

   

YIKES!!

Look familiar? This is sometimes how my TBR piles/shelves feel to me. I have decided to make a more concerted effort to whittle down my TBR books. These will be books that on not on my review stack, but books that I own. These could be print, e-book, or audio-books, just books that I have been wanting to read. So, on the first Wednesday of each month I'm going to post the books that I read the previous month with the goal to clear off my TBR shelves.

*****************

I haven't posted one of these since March so this is quite a list I guess. Compiling this did make me realize that I'm better at clearing out my audiobooks than my print books. But I guess there's nothing wrong with that. 

What have you recently cleared off of your TBR shelf?

Print

The Dress Shop of Dreams
by Menna van Praag

What a Woman Must Do
by Faith Sullivan
I actually met Ms. Sullivan at a book festival and she autographed this book for me. 💖

Night
(The Night Trilogy #1)
by Elie Wiesel
Heartbreaking!

Audio-book

Hadley & Grace
by Suzanne Redfearn
Used for a reading challenge.

An Unfinished Story
by Boo Walker

The Nightingale
by Kristin Hannah 
I previously read this and now listened to it. So, so good!

The Bad Place
by Dean Koontz
Nobody does bad like Koontz!

*****************


*****************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...