Thursday, June 30, 2022

June Reading Wrap Up

Welcome to a new feature that I'm going to post at the end of each month. 

I will be posting all of the books I've read that month. It's a way to give some wonderful books some more exposure and maybe you'll see something you'd like to add to your TBR list. 

Titles are linked to Goodreads.


ARCs

The Secrets We Carry by Deanna Lynn Sletten (July 19) ~ One of my all-time favorite, must-read authors. Another great story from Deanna!

The Edge of Summer by Viola Shipman (July 12) ~ Love this author's stories. 

The Night Shift by Natalka Burian (July 12) ~ Very different but good.

The Life We Almost Had by Amelia Henley (June 14) ~ Read my thoughts here.

Local Gone Missing by Fiona Barton (June 14) ~ Review coming soon!

Audiobooks 

The New Normal by Tracy Brogan ~ This fulfilled a reading challenge prompt for me.

The Stolen Marriage by Diane Chamberlain ~ Love her stories!

Interlude in Death (In Death #12.5) by J.D. Robb ~ I'm trying to get caught up on this series on audiobook.

Haunted in Death (In Death #22.5) by J.D. Robb 

Devil's Spring (Bittersweet Hollow #3) by Aaron Paul Lazar ~ Great series. 

See anything here that grabs you?

*********************

Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...