Sunday, July 31, 2022

July Reading Wrap Up ~ July 31, 2022 #TBR

 


Welcome to a new feature that I'm going to post at the end of each month. 

I will be posting all of the books I've read that month. It's a way to give some wonderful books some more exposure and maybe you'll see something you'd like to add to your TBR list. 

Titles are linked to my review or Goodreads.


ARCs

Corinne by Rebecca Morrow

Any Other Family by Eleanor Brown

The Bodyguard by Katherine Center

Blind Love by Ashley Farley

Things We Do in the Dark by Jennifer Hillier 


Off of my TBR shelves

Moment in Time by Suzanne Redfearn 

November 9 by Colleen Hoover

These Tangled Vines by Julianne MacLean

Audiobooks 

Connections in Death (In Death #48) by J.D. Robb

Ape House by Sara Gruen

See anything here that grabs you?

*********************

Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...