Monday, August 22, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? August 22, 2022 #IMWAYR

      

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are! 

**************************************

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. 
Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

Stone Heart
by Susan K. Hamilton
Pub date August 30

The Promise of Christmas
by Steena Holmes
Pub date September 25

Dance of the Winnebagos
by Ann Charles
Narrated by Lisa Larsen 

What I recently finished

Daisy Darker
by Alice Feeney
Pub date August 30

The Secrets We Hide
by Patricia Sands
Pub date August 25

Alison's Conviction
by Thomas Keneally
Narrated by Tamala Shelton

Mother Swamp
by Jesmyn Ward
Narrated by Kimberly Woods

A Wild Rose
by Fiona Davis
Narrated by Lisa Flanagan

What I am going to read next

Tomorrow in Shanghai
by May-lee Chai
Pub date August 30

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

1 comment:

  1. Nice looking assortment of books. All of them are new to me. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...