Monday, December 12, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? December 12, 2022 #IMWAYR

   

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are! 

**************************************

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. 
Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

Love and War
by Ashley Farley
Pub date ~ December 27

The Maidens
by Alex Michaelides

Vendetta in Death
by J.D. Robb
Narrated by Susan Ericksen

What I recently finished

Lessons in Chemistry
by Bonnie Garmus

A Christmas Star
by Judith Keim 

Before Ever After
by Samantha Sotto

The Circus Train
by Amita Parikh

What I am going to read next

One Last Secret
by Adele Parks
Pub date ~ December 27

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

4 comments:

  1. Great books. I loved Lessons in Chemistry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did too. Elizabeth is such a hoot, in her serious sort of way. The title intrigued my husband, who is a 'scientist'. He decided not to read it. I know it wasn't what he was hoping it would be. Thanks for stopping by and happy reading!

      Delete
  2. What a nice group of books you have this week! I hope you enjoy reading them! A Christmas Star looks especially good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really good. I read it for a reading challenge that I'm doing. So glad I chose it. Thanks for stopping by. Happy reading!

      Delete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...