Monday, November 6, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? November 6, 2023 #IMWAYR

       

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are! 

**************************************

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. 
Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

Christmas at Mountain View Lodge
by Deanna Lynn Sletten
eARC
Pub date ~ November 14

Behind the Lies
by Maren Cooper
print ARC
Pub date ~ November 14

Spare
by Prince Harry
Narrated by Prince Harry
audiobook from my shelves
Published January 10, 2023

What I recently finished

Hello Goodbye
by Kay Bratt
eARC from author
Pub date ~ November 16

The Star and the Strange Moon
by Constance Sayers
print ARC
Pub date ~ November 14

What I am going to read next

The Broken Hummingbird: A Novel
by Ann Marie Jackson
print from publisher
Publication date October 3, 2023

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

1 comment:

  1. Nice looking assortment of books! I keep looking at Spare but have resisted so far. I'm relistening to some favorite audiobooks and chipping away at my review stack. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...