Monday, November 20, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? November 20, 2023 #IMWAYR

         

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are! 

**************************************

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. 
Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

Dark Corners
by Megan Goldin
eARC
Published August 8, 2023

An Impossible Thing to Say
by Arya Shahi
print from publisher
Published September 26,2023

Spare
by Prince Harry
Narrated by Prince Harry
audiobook from my shelves
Published January 10, 2023

What I recently finished

Hatteras Girl
by Alice J. Wisler
print from my shelves for a challenge
Published October 2010

The Broken Hummingbird: A Novel
by Ann Marie Jackson
print from publisher
Publication date October 3, 2023

What I am going to read next

A Different Kind of Gone
by Catherine Ryan Hyde
eARC
Pub date ~ December 5

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...