Happy Release Day!
Congratulations Ashley
on the release today of
Dark Current Redemption!
Published October 6, 2026 by AHF Publishing
Some sins refuse to stay buried. Some wounds refuse to heal.
Newly elected sheriff Lane Sutherlin thought the worst was finally behind her.
She was wrong.
As Tidewell struggles to recover from decades of corruption, Lane finds herself facing the greatest challenge of her career. Old enemies remain at large, dangerous secrets are still buried beneath the town's carefully polished surface, and powerful forces are determined to protect the past at any cost.
With danger closing in from every direction, Lane must fight for the future she's worked so hard to build. But justice isn't the only thing at stake. As long-buried truths come to light, she is forced to confront the choices that have shaped her life, the betrayals that still haunt her, and the people she has spent years trying to forgive—including herself.
The battle for Tidewell isn't over.
Neither is Lane's search for peace.
Because redemption comes at a price.
And this time, the cost may be everything.
Dark Current Redemption is the unforgettable conclusion to the bestselling Tidewell series—a gripping story of family, forgiveness, justice, resilience, and the enduring power of love.
My thoughts about Dark Current Redemption ~~
(I love to note the first lines of the books I'm reading. First lines can really grab a reader's attention and I love seeing where the author takes the reader after their first lines.)
First lines—"I return to work the day after getting shot. Every rib protests as I push through the front door, but I've endured worse."
What a satisfying conclusion to this fabulous series. As satisfying as it was, I am also a little sad that my journey into the world of Lane Sutherlin and Tidewell is over. I enjoyed this series so, so much!
Things are finally going in Lane's favor but not before there's a lot of danger and drama. Things land where they should but not before she and everyone around her are tested. This one was definitely a page-turner, edge-of-my-seat kind of read. I loved it!
I highly recommend this series, where you'll get it all—Ashley's wonderful storytelling, amazing characters, plenty of drama, and the feeling that the bad guys should not win. Dark Current Redemption was an exciting read and the perfect conclusion to this series.
I received an eARC of Dark Current Redemption and this is my honest opinion.
Dark Current Rising - Read my thoughts here
Dark Current - Read my thoughts here
Dark Current Reckoning - Read my thoughts here
********************
About the author

Amazon Charts and USA Today bestselling author.
Ashley Farley writes heartfelt, faith-infused women’s fiction about love, loss, and second chances. Her stories shine a light on everyday women—mothers, daughters, sisters, and friends—facing life’s toughest moments with courage, hope, and grace.
Originally from South Carolina, Ashley now makes her home in Virginia’s Northern Neck, but her heart still belongs to the Lowcountry—with its moss-draped oaks, salty air, and soulful Southern charm. When she’s not writing, she’s spending time with family or wrangling her two opinionated Labradors. ~ Amazon
Connect with Ashley
*********************



0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!