Wednesday, November 20, 2013

WWW Wednesday November 20, 2013


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Clicking on the book covers will take you to Goodreads for more information about the books listed below.

What are you currently reading?

Bad Girls by Deborah Doucette

The End of the Affair by Graham Greene
(read by Colin Firth)

What did you recently finish reading?

Almost Always by Bobbi Reed
Another wonderful Christmas book ~ I love this cover!

Miss Kanes's Christmas by Caroline Mickelson
My stop on the CLP tour is December 1. My thoughts will be posted then. What fun!

What do you think you will read next?

Candlelight Christmas by Susan Wiggs 

What's on your WWW this week?

Leave me a comment and
I'll stop by to check out your reads.


Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

1 comment:

  1. The Christmas books look good even though I normally do not read seasonal books.

    ENJOY your reading week.

    BTW…Stop by for a FUN giveaway too: GIVEAWAY

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My W...W...W...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...