Wednesday, November 13, 2013

WWW Wednesdays November 13, 2013


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Clicking on the book covers will take you to Goodreads for more information about the books listed below.

What are you currently reading?

Almost Always by Bobbi Reed
Another wonderful Christmas book ~ I love this cover!

The End of the Affair by Graham Greene
(read by Colin Firth)

What did you recently finish reading?

Ruby Blue by Julie Cassar 
Ruby Blue #1

Deja Blue by Julie Cassar
Ruby Blue #2 
Not so sure why it has taken me so long to read this series but I am loving it. And since I waited ..... I get to read the whole series at once! 2 down - 2 to go! Win! Win!

Beautiful Beautiful by Heidi Garrett
This is book #1 in Heidi's new series, Once Upon a Time Today. My thoughts were posted yesterday ~ read them here. I love the retelling of fairy tales. 

Jubilee's Journey by Bette Lee Crosby
This is book #2 is Bette's Wyattsville Series. I love Bette's stories!

What do you think you will read next?

I've got a couple more Christmas books to read for some up-coming tours. I am excited to get started on these.

Miss Kanes's Christmas by Caroline Mickelson

Candlelight Christmas by Susan Wiggs 

What's on your WWW this week?

Leave me a comment and
I'll stop by to check out your reads.



Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...