Wednesday, February 26, 2014

WWW Wednesdays February 26, 2014


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Clicking on the book covers will take you to Goodreads for more information about the books listed below.

What are you currently reading?

Third Daughter by Susan Kaye Quinn
Great steampunk story! It is taking me outside of my usual reading genres and that's always a good thing, right? 

Under the Dome by Stephen King
Still drivin' and listenin'.

What did you recently finish reading?

Summer of the Loon by Deanna Sletten
Deanna is one of my favorite, must read authors and I loved this one! My thoughts will be posted soon. 

What do you think you will read next?

I Know You're There by Susan Allison-Dean
I love this cover and I can't wait to read it. 

I am loving my reading world right now! 

What's on your WWW this week?

Leave me a comment and
I'll stop by to check out your reads.


Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...