Wednesday, March 19, 2014

WWW Wednesdays March 19, 2014


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Clicking on the book covers will take you to Goodreads for more information about the books listed below.

What are you currently reading?

Imperfectly Beautiful bu Diony George
My thoughts will be posted on Saturday as well as a giveaway! 

Under the Dome by Stephen King
Almost done with the dome! 

What did you recently finish reading?

Cracks in the Sidewalk by Bette Lee Crosby
I love Bette's stories and this one is so good!

Conspirators of the Lost Sock Army and the Loose Change Collection Agency by Dan O'Brien
Loved everything about this book - my thoughts are here.

What do you think you will read next?

Where'd You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple
This is for one of my book clubs. It should be good. 

I am loving my reading world right now! 

What's on your WWW this week?

Leave me a comment and
I'll stop by to check out your reads.



Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...