Wednesday, March 26, 2014

WWW Wednesdays March 26, 2014


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Clicking on the book covers will take you to Goodreads for more information about the books listed below.

What are you currently reading?

Just Destiny by Theresa Rizzo
I read another one of Theresa's books and loved it. I am so excited to be able to read this one for it's tour. My stop on the tour will be April 7th. 

 A Perfect Fit by Heather Tullis (audio-book)
I like the story idea but not loving the narrator. Hopefully that will get better.

Texasville (The Last Pictureshow #2) by Larry McMurtry 
Hubby is a huge McMurtry fan and is always trying to convince me to read one of his books. So .... to keep the peace, I am reading this one.  

What did you recently finish reading?

Where'd You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple
Book club selection ~ discussion is tomorrow. I thought it was good, not great. 

Under the Dome by Stephen King
Finally done! Another great (and long) story from the master! The book is 1074 pages and the audio-book is almost 35 hours long. It took me 3 months to listen to this in my car.

Imperfectly Beautiful by Diony George
You can read my thoughts and enter the giveaway here.

What do you think you will read next?

The Last Original Wife by Dorothea Benton Frank
My stop on the tour will be April 1st. 


I am loving my reading world right now! 

What's on your WWW this week?

Leave me a comment and
I'll stop by to check out your reads.



Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...