Wednesday, March 5, 2014

WWW Wednesdays March 5, 2014


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Clicking on the book covers will take you to Goodreads for more information about the books listed below.

What are you currently reading?

The Wild One (Phantom Stallion #1) by Terri Farley
I met Terri at our library conference and am finally getting around to reading her book. It's such a wonderful story for young readers! And it's a series!! 

Under the Dome by Stephen King
Wow! Can things get any worse for these people? 

What did you recently finish reading?

Third Daughter by Susan Kaye Quinn
Great steampunk story! My thoughts will be posted tomorrow.

I Know You're There by Susan Allison-Dean
Loved it!! My thoughts will be posted next week.

What do you think you will read next?

Caramel and Magnolias by Tess Thompson


I am loving my reading world right now! 

What's on your WWW this week?

Leave me a comment and
I'll stop by to check out your reads.



Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

1 comment:

  1. Under the Dome is amazing!! I really should read it again :)

    Here's my www: http://www.bookbunnys.com/2014/03/05/www-wednesday-5-3-2014/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...