Friday, May 23, 2014

Comments Shut Down, For Now



The Book Bag is not closed - just my comments feature. 

I have been getting slammed this morning with a ton of anonymous comments. 

I've tried everything I can think of to make it stop!


That didn't work so I tried a little prayer. 


That didn't work either.
I don't know what else to do!! 


So I just shut the whole thing down!! 
No one can comment on anything! 

I'll  just give it a break and see if this thing blows over. 


If anyone has some tips or ideas on how to handle this, please let me know. Contact info is over there on the right. 


Thank you for being here! 

Hopefully, comments will be back up soon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...