Wednesday, May 14, 2014

WWW Wednesdays May 14, 2014


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Clicking on the book covers will take you to Goodreads for more information about the books listed below.

What are you currently reading?

Pulled Beneath by Marni Mann
My stop on the Pulled Beneath book tour is May 19th. 

The Debt Collector by Susan Kaye Quinn (audiobook)
I've read a few of the episodes and I love listening to it. The narrator is perfect! 

Texasville by Larry McMurtry
Hoping to get back to this one soon.

What did you recently finish reading?

Unwell by Marie Chow
My thoughts are here

Bending the Rules by L.K. Lewis
My thoughts are here.  

What do you think you will read next?

Right Click (Click, #3) by Lisa Becker 
I loved Click and Double Click. I will be posting my thoughts about Right Click on May 20th.


What's on your WWW this week?

Leave me a comment and
I'll stop by to check out your reads.



Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

5 comments:

  1. Nice to see what you've been reading, hope you enjoy your current reads and your next one!
    http://thelittlereaderlibrary.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/www-wednesdays-just-read-reading-now_14.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Lindsay! I am loving my reading world right now. :)

      Delete
  2. Good to know that The Debt Collector is good and even better that the narrator is good. Here is my WWW http://cleopatralovesbooks.wordpress.com/2014/05/14/www-wednesday-may-14/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...