Wednesday, May 28, 2014

WWW Wednesdays May 28, 2014


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Clicking on the book covers will take you to Goodreads for more information about the books listed below.

What are you currently reading?

Return to the Beach House by Georgia Bockoven
Lovin' it so far. My stop on it's tour will be June 2.

The Debt Collector by Susan Kaye Quinn (audiobook)
I am loving this audiobook! The narrator is perfect! Not getting much 'car time' to listen to this but that's okay, I know it'll be waiting for me when I get back in the car. 

Texasville by Larry McMurtry

What did you recently finish reading?

These is My Words: The Diary of Sarah Agnes Prine, 1881 - 1901 (Sarah Agnes Prine #1) by Nancy ETurner
I enjoyed it. Should make a good discussion at book group. Not sure if I'll read the sequel yet or not. 

What do you think you will read next?

The Hurricane Sisters by Dorothea Benton Frank
I've loved other books by this author. I am excited to start this one.

What's on your WWW this week?

Leave me a comment and
I'll stop by to check out your reads.



Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

4 comments:

  1. I really like the look of The Hurricane Sisters. I hope that you enjoy your reading this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping Chrissi! I am loving my reading world right now. I have been trying to cut back on my 'tour' books in order to devote more time to read some of the wonderful books and authors I have on my shelves. Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. I'm intrigued by These is my Words, I love historical, what did you think of it? Here is my WWW http://cleopatralovesbooks.wordpress.com/2014/05/28/www-wednesday-may-28/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These is My Words sounds intriguing. I have to check that out! Happy reading :)

    Here's my www: http://www.bookbunnys.com/2014/05/28/www-wednesday-28-5-2014/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...