Monday, October 19, 2015

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? October 19, 2015sn


Hello! Welcome to It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? This weekly meme, hosted by Book Date, is where we share what we have read this past week and what our plans are for the upcoming week. It’s a great way to see what others are reading and to discover books to add to your own To Be Read list. You never know where that next great read may come from!

Click on the book image to read more on Goodreads. 

What I'm currently reading/listening to

Snow Deer and Cocoa Cheer
by Joanne DeMaio

What the Heart Remembers (Memory House #3)
by Bette Lee Crosby 

The Language of Hoofbeats 
by Catherine Ryan Hyde (audio-book)

What I recently finished reading

Library of Souls (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children #3)
by Ransom Riggs
Love this series! My thoughts will be posted later today.

The Blue Jay
by Michelle Schlicher
Wonderful story! My thoughts will be posted later this week.

What I am going to read next

Illusion of an Ending
by Danielle Soucy Mills

I really love my reading life!
What are you reading this week?


Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

8 comments:

  1. I'm reading the Joanne DeMaio book too! I love the settings and the characters. I've read all of her books so far.

    I am curious about the Bette Lee Crosby book...I have her book Jubilee's Journey on my TBR.

    Enjoy your week...and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I have read all of Joanne's books too. I love them all. Bette is another author that I HAVE to read as well. I love her stories! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. I really need to start that Ransom Riggs series. I have the first book on my TBR mountain. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE that series. A little quirky and odd but such great stories! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Nice assortment of books.

    Snow Deer and Cocoa Cheer looks good.

    Love Bette's books. I don't know this one.

    ENJOY your books and your week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elizabeth, thanks for stopping! I was able to get an early copy of Bette's book and am reading it with an online group. It is supposed to be out the middle of November. I love her stories!

      Delete
  4. I've enjoyed any of the books I've read by Bette Lee Crosby and I have not yet read Catherine Ryan Hyde but she is an author I want to try and I have one of her older books on my TBR

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a mixture of titles.

    I've still only read the first in Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children series, I don't know why I haven't picked any of the others up yet when I loved the first.

    Happy Reading!
    All Things Bookish – Jade Louise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...