Monday, October 26, 2015

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? October 26, 2015


Hello! Welcome to It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? This weekly meme, hosted by Book Date, is where we share what we have read this past week and what our plans are for the upcoming week. It’s a great way to see what others are reading and to discover books to add to your own To Be Read list. You never know where that next great read may come from!

Click on the book image to read more on Goodreads. 

What I'm currently reading/listening to

The Memory Chair
by Susan White

A 6th Bowl of Chicken Soup for the Soul
by Jack Canfield

The Language of Hoofbeats 
by Catherine Ryan Hyde (audio-book)

What I recently finished reading

Illusion of an Ending
by Danielle Soucy Mills
My thoughts will be posted later today.


What the Heart Remembers (Memory House #3)
by Bette Lee Crosby 
My thoughts will be posted soon.

Snow Deer and Cocoa Cheer
by Joanne DeMaio
Read my thoughts here.

What I am going to read next

A Rare Nativity
by Sam Beeson
I love when the Christmas stories start showing up.

I really love my reading life!
What are you reading this week?


Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

3 comments:

  1. Yes quite a few Christmas stories around, I've read a few already although I don't usually set out to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice assortment of books. I'm already working on December reviews but it doesn't look like any Christmas stories will be making the list. Come see what I have been reading here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow Deer and Cocoa Cheer looks delicious! I am a fan of Catherine Ryan Hyde's books.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...