Monday, August 6, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? August 6, 2018


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

32148570
Before We Were Yours
by Lisa Wingate
I've heard such great things about this book!

39653501
Rattling the Heat in Deadwood 
(Deadwood #8)
by Ann Charles 
(audio-book)

What I recently finished

1922731
Charlotte's Web
by E.B. White
I was in the mood for a quick, great read. Why not this one? Still so good after all these years. 

40409256
Miss Etta: A Novel
by Deanna Lynn Sletten
Another wonderful story by Deanna!
Pub date 9/4

36950133
Good Luck with That
by Kristan Higgins
Thought provoking read. My review will be posted Tuesday.
Pub date 8/7

What I am going to read next

36504901
Not Her Daughter
by Rea Frey
I love this cover and I'm excited to read it next.
Pub date 8/21

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

8 comments:

  1. I recently reread Charlotte's Web with my 5-year old granddaughter and it still brought tears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Charlotte's Web in years! I have Not Her Daughter on my radar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice variety of books. I've heard good things about Before We Were Yours too. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My next NG ARC read is Not Her Daughter. Can't wait to read it.

    Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been binge reading Historical Romance books. Just finished Shana Galen Covent Garden Cubs series

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really loved "Charlotte's Web"! It's one of the few books in my life that I have read more than once. Just seeing the cover of Miss Etta, I can tell it's my kind of book! Lately I've been on a murder mystery binge though. I finished "The Obsession" by Nora Roberts and "Her Final Breath" by Robert Dugoni, and "The Memory Watcher" by Minka Kent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really wanted to read Before We Were Yours - can't wait to hear what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice looking assortment of books. I've been seeing a few of them around the blogosphere and will be eager to read your thoughts. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...