Monday, March 25, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? March 25, 2019


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

We're seeing the sun, snow is melting, and the birds are singing! I think we've survived winter. Hopefully we won't have the flooding issues that they are predicting. 'They' are saying we could come close to breaking flood records set in 1969. Yikes! 

This will probably be a week of little reading for me as we have a week full of grand-kiddos―one for several overnights as his parents are out in Colorado having fun. And one for the day as they need temporary day care for her. Busy, busy, but fun! 

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

41451741
I'm Fine and Neither Are You
by Camille Pagán
Pub date 4/1

23995210
Some Luck
(Last Hundred Years: A Family Saga #1)
by Jane Smiley
This is our book club read this month.

40938691
A Curve in the Road
by Julianne MacLean
Narrated by Coleen Marlo
(audio-book)

22301044
To Kill a Mockingbird
by Harper Lee
Narrated by Sissy Spacek
(audio-book)

What I recently finished

42491882
Only One Life: A Novel
by Ashley Farley 
Pub date 4/23

The Beantown Girls audiobook cover art
The Beantown Girls
by Jane Healey
Narrated by Sarah Mollo-Christensen  
(audio-book)

42303291
Last Summer: A Novel
by Kerry Lonsdale
Pub date 7/9

What I am going to read next

36117813
The Girl He Used to Know
by Tracey Garvis Graves
Pub date 4/2

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

5 comments:

  1. I'm hoping Chicago starts making up its mind to be warm soon. I'm so tired of the cold! I haven't read any of these, but I'm Fine and Neither Are You by Camille Pagán looks super interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with the grandkids! I love your variety of books. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 7th book in the Paramour Bay series Just came out and loaded it on Kindle yesterday. Really funny paranormal series

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here we are having more rain. But it's warmer and there are flowers. So that's good. My weekly update

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed Some Luck and I want to read The Beantown Girls. See what I read in March (plus there's a giveaway) at Girl Who Reads

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...