Monday, March 2, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? March 2, 2020


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

50515290. sy475
In For a Treat: A Sweet Small-Town Romantic Comedy
(Old Pine Cove Book 3)
by Sophie-Leigh Robbins
Pub date 3/9

Debt Collector Season One
Debt Collector Season One
(Debt Collector #1-9)
by Susan Kaye Quinn
Narrated by Max Miller

What I recently finished

Feels Like Falling
Feels Like Falling
by Kristy Woodson Harvey 
Pub date 4/28

48644372. sx318
First Street
by Catherine McKenzie, Jasmine Guillory, Elyssa Friedland, Shawn Klomparens, Randy Susan Meyers, and Kermit Roosevelt III

You Are Not Alone
You Are Not Alone
by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen
Pub date 3/3

What I am going to read next

44084930
A Good Neighborhood
by Therese Anne Fowler 
Pub date 3/10

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

5 comments:

  1. Great variety of books. I haven't read any of them but am curious about First Street. Come see my week here. Happy readng!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Feels Like Falling" makes me long for spring and summer. Especially a vacation! I hope you can stop by:

    https://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2020/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-3220.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished One Little Lie by Colleen Coble. Might start Unsub next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't get much reading done last week! I hope I'm not in a rut! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have A Good Neighbourhood coming up on my reading schedule.

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...