Monday, March 16, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? March 16, 2020


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

I hope everyone is healthy in this scary time of the coronavirus. In our state, at the time that this posted, the governor has shut down all public (K-12) schools and they have closed university campuses all over the state. I'm at home all week and some people will be working from home although there is not much that I can do from home for my job. So? A week off to read? Hubs has other plans, like working around the house. Oh darn! I'm pretty sure they will be offering classes online after this week is over. So all large events, including all sports, have been cancelled. This seems to be the pattern throughout the US. 

Stay safe and healthy everyone. 
And remember to wash those hands!! 

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

44084930
A Good Neighborhood
by Therese Anne Fowler 

45447962. sx318
Verity
by Colleen Hoover
Narrated by Vanessa Johansson and Amy Landon

What I recently finished

18815695
The Pecan Man
by Cassie Dandridge Selleck
This is our book club read this month. Very good!

Side Trip
Side Trip
by Kerry Lonsdale
Pub date 7/7

51049612. sx318 sy475
And They Called It Camelot: A Novel of Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy Onassis
by Stephanie Marie Thornton

Debt Collector Season One
The Debt Collector Season One
(Debt Collector #1-9)
by Susan Kaye Quinn
Narrated by Max Miller

What I am going to read next

Every Summer
Every Summer
(The Seaside Saga #10)
by Joanne DeMaio
My thoughts will be posted 3/25

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

3 comments:

  1. Minnesota is the same. Our public schools are closing on Wednesday though teachers are to report to make plans for online learning. There are possibilities that restaurants will be told to close too. As long as they don't close grocery stores, we'll be fine. I'm currently listening to a variety of audiobooks which are filling my time nicely. Come see my week here. Keep well and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The schools are still currently open here in the UK although I am hoping that might change soon. I hope you have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Schools are closed here, too, through at least April 3. I'm a teacher, and we've been working on putting activities online for students. I'm grateful that my family is healthy and we can be home together; my husband is a school superintendent so he has to continue to be in the office. In the meantime, I'm listening to Long Bright River. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...