Monday, May 25, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? May 25, 2020


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

Memorial Day Party 2020 at The Texas Pool, Plano

Take care. Stay safe and healthy everyone.
And remember to wash those hands!!

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

53300115
Salt Air Secrets
(The Seaside Saga #11)
by Joanne DeMaio
I love this series!

40786511. sx318
Becoming
by Michelle Obama
Narrated by Michelle Obama

What I recently finished

48655561. sy475
A Week at the Shore
by Barbara Delinsky

What I am going to read next

49978131
The Bitter and Sweet of Cherry Season
by Molly Fader
Pub date 6/9
Doesn't this cover look yummy?

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

6 comments:

  1. I really have to read Becoming. I have heard so many good things about it. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just finished it yesterday. It is so, so good. Thanks for stopping by, Kathy.

      Delete
  2. Becoming was really a life changing book for me! The Netflix special is good, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great and it was amazing to listen to her read it. I'll have to check out the special. Thanks for stopping by - have a great week.

      Delete
  3. Definitely a summer theme there.

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I love it when the beach reads start popping up in the TBR list. Have a great week and happy reading.

      Delete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...