Monday, December 14, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? December 14, 2020

    

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are! 

**************************************

Take care. Stay safe and healthy everyone. 
And remember to wash those hands!!

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. 
Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

The Cedar Key
by Stephenia H. McGee

The Seacrest
(Paines Creek Beach #1)
by Aaron Paul Lazar
Narrated by George Kuch

What I recently finished

Snowed in With You
by Sophie-Leigh Robbins
Pub date today!!

Girls of Brackenhill
by Kate Moretti
Narrated by Sarah Mollo-Christensen

Catawampus Christmas Carol
(Deadwood Undertaker Series Book 3.5)
by Ann Charles & Sam Lucky

Can't Ride Around It
(Deadwood Undertaker Series Book 3)
by Ann Charles & Sam Lucky

What I am going to read next

I'm not sure, maybe I'll pick one of the Christmas books on my Kindle. This one perhaps.

Home For the Holidays
(Whiskey Creek #10.5)
by Brenda Novak 

I really love my reading life!
What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

  

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...