Monday, October 11, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? October 11, 2021 #IMWAYR

       

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are! 

**************************************

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. 
Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

The Secret of Snow
Viola Shipman
Pub date October 26

Dark in Death
(In Death #46)
J.D. Robb
Narrated by Susan Ericksen 

What I recently finished

Christmas in Peachtree Bluff
Peachtree Bluff #4
Kristy Woodson Harvey
Pub date October 26

The Passing Storm
Christine Nolfi
Pub date November 1
This is an Amazon First Reads selection this month!

Secrets in Death
(In Death #45)
J.D. Robb
Narrated by Susan Ericksen 

What I am going to read next

The Way We Weren't
Phoebe Fox
Pub date November 9

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

2 comments:

  1. I have also started reading Christmas books. I am currently reading The Heart of Splendid Lake by Amy Clipston. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often think we have very similar reading tastes. I have bought the V Shipman book and just awaiting it. Could have got it from NG but by time that offer came along I had pre-ordered it. Which is totally okay.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...