Monday, October 4, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? October 4, 2021 #IMWAYR

      

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are! 

**************************************

Hubs and I spend a week out in the Black Hills this past week. We love it out there and it's only about 6 hours across the state for us. We try to get out there 2-3 times a year.  It's beautiful and very relaxing. I got several books read and enjoyed the colorful trees and amazing clouds. 


So, this week's IMWAYR is actually 2 weeks worth of books as I never even got on my computer the whole time we were gone to put up a post last Monday. 😄

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. 
Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

The Passing Storm
Christine Nolfi
Pub date 11/1
This is an Amazon First Reads selection this month!

Secrets in Death
(In Death #45)
by J.D. Robb
Narrated by Susan Ericksen 

What I recently finished

Last Girl Ghosted
by Lisa Unger
Pub date 10/5

On My Terms
Ashley Farley
Pub date 10/26

A Dancing Tide
by Grace Greene
Pub date 10/19

Sleepless
by Romy Hausmann
Pub date 10/5

Winter House
by Joanne DeMaio

What I am going to read next

Christmas in Peachtree Bluff
Peachtree Bluff #4
Kristy Woodson Harvey
Pub date 10/26

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely spot!

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful get away spot. Always nice to unplug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A reading getaway sounds wonderful! I like the sound of Winter House, and yes, what a beautiful cover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your trip away sounds really nice. I really like Susan Ericksen narrating the Robb books. She nails it. I look forward to Christmas in Peachtree Bluff in my future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Black Hills. I haven't been there for years (I think our last trip was in 2014), but it is definitely a one-of-a-kind place!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...