Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Reading My TBR Piles ~ December 2021 Edition #TBR


 YIKES!!

Look familiar? This is sometimes how my TBR piles/shelves feel to me. I have decided to make a more concerted effort to whittle down my TBR books. These will not be books from my review stack, just my own books that I want to read. So, on the first Wednesday of each month I'm going to post the physical books that I read the previous month with the goal to clear off my TBR shelves. My daughter (a librarian) has already told me she doesn't want any of my books when I'm gone. WHAT? 

We'll see how this goes. Wish me luck!

Since this is my first post, and since I started thinking about this a couple of months ago, I'm posting about two months worth of books that I have now cleared off of my shelves. It feels so freeing!

See any books here that on your own TBR pile?

Speak
Laurie Halse Anderson
Finished November 18

Don't You Cry
Mary Kubica
Finished November 12

Everything We Didn't Say
Nicole Baart
Finished October 28

The Map of True Places
Brunonia Barry
Finished October 24


*****************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways! 

1 comment:

  1. Everything We Didn't Say is on my TBR list :) Loved Don't You Cry!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...