Monday, December 13, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? ~ December 13, 2021 #IMWAYR

       

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are! 

**************************************

Well, winter has finally set in. We really have enjoyed unseasonably nice weather so far and the first part of December was so nice. On Friday a big snow storm hit with 9-10 inches of snow being dumped just south of us. We lucked out and got considerable less but this storm closed all of the surrounding schools. Thoughts and prayers go out to all who were in the path of the recent devastating tornados. 

My daughter invited me over to her house on Sunday to sit with her while we watched my son-in-law and his daughter bake Christmas cookies. And yes, we did taste test some of the cookies, I guess you could say that we were the 'quality control'. 😉 It actually inspired me to come home and make some of my annual caramel corn. We'll see how long that inspiration lasts.

Is there something that you always make or bake at Christmas time and it just wouldn't be Christmas without it?

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. 
Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

Daisy Jones & The Six
Taylor Jenkins Reid

Tea at Five
by Matthew Lombardo
Narrated by Kate Mulgrew
 
What I recently finished

Matters of the Heart
by Ashley Farley
Pub date ~ January 4, 2022

Mistletoe and Wedding Bells
by Ashley Farley

Show Me the Way
by Ashley Farley

Festive in Death
by J.D. Robb
Narrated by Susan Ericksen

What I am going to read next

My Darling Husband
by Kimberly Belle
Pub date ~ December 28

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...