Monday, November 21, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? November 21, 2022 #IMWAYR

       

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are! 

**************************************

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. 
Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

Before Ever After
by Samantha Sotto
Last book for this year's reading challenge.

The Great Jackalope Stampede
by Ann Charles
Narrated by Lisa Larsen

What I recently finished

The Personal Assistant
by Kimberly Bell
Pub date November 29

Where We Fall
by Rochelle B. Weinstein

I Choose Darkness
by Jenny Lawson

What I am going to read next

No Names to Be Given
by Julia Brewer Daily

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

1 comment:

  1. You have a nice variety of books there! The Personal Assistant is on my wish list. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...