Monday, September 11, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? September 11, 2023 #IMWAYR

         

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are! 

**************************************


Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. 
Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

Mrs. Winchester's Biographer
by Deanna Lynn Sletten
eARC from author
Pub date ~ October 3
Love Deanna's stories!

Seekers
Apocalypse in Eden, Book 2
by Ann Swann
Narrated by Matthew Hyland Cook
audiobook gifted from author
Published July 7, 2023

What I recently finished

A Storm of Infinite Beauty: A Novel
by Julianne MacLean
print ARC from publisher
Pub date ~ September 12

Under the Java Moon
by Heather B. Moore
print ARC from publisher
Published September 5

Goodbye, Orchid
by Carol Van Den Hende

What I am going to read next

The River We Remember
by William Kent Krueger
eARC
Published September 5
I love his stories!

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

2 comments:

  1. William Kent Krueger is an author I keep meaning to try. I hope you enjoy it

    Wishing you a happy reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never really gotten into his series, although my husband likes them, but I absolutely love all of his standalone novels.

      Delete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...