Monday, August 12, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? August 12, 2024 #IMWAYR

      

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are! 

**************************************

Our local sweet corn is ready! And it is so yummy. We had some last night for dinner. I went out to the local produce stand this past weekend and loaded up on fresh home-grown vegetables. I can't wait for the tomatoes to be ready. 

Our weather has been super cool compared to a few weeks ago. I love the cooler weather but I'm not ready for summer to be over either. Speaking of weather, we went to see Twisters in the theater last week. It was pretty intense but very good. Have you seen it?

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. 
Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

By Any Other Name
by Jodi Picoult
eARC from NetGalley
Pub date ~ August 20

The Women
by Kristin Hannah
print borrowed from my neighbor
Published February 2024

A Friend in the Dark
by Samantha M. Bailey
audiobook from my collection
Published March 2024

What I recently finished

The Lost Art of Mixing
by Erica Bauermeister
paperback from my collection
Published January 2013

The Memory Keeper's Daughter
by Kim Edwards
audio-book from my collection
Published June 2005

What I am going to read next

Not sure. I'll see what I feel like reading when I finish my current ones.

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...