Monday, February 19, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? February 19, 2018


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

It was kind of a slow reading week for me. A lot going on and I'm trying to get caught up on my reviews. The weather continues to be up and down. Cold then warm, with snow every once in awhile. We had a weekend full of family which I just love but now I have today and tomorrow off from work and I'm hoping to get some great books read. 

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

6581142
The Girls from Ames: A Story of Women and a Forty-Year Friendship
by Jeffrey Zaslow

36986099
Evanthia's Gift (The Gift Saga #1)
by Effie Kammenou 
(audio-book)

What I recently finished

35620124
The Good Liar
by Catherine McKenzie

What I am going to read next

36097619
The Tuscan Child
by Rhys Bowen

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

4 comments:

  1. The Good Liar looks good, have a good week!!
    https://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/02/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with getting some reading done. Have a great week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your last two books caught my eye. I will be looking out for those. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...