Wednesday, June 15, 2011

WWW Wednesdays June 15

WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading
To play along, just answer the following three questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


 
 
I am currently reading The Girls by Lori Lansens and The Dream Crystal by Mark O'Bannon.  
Isn't this cover beautiful?
I recently finished The Canary List by Sigmund Brouwer. I really liked this book. My thoughts about The Canary List are here.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Next up will be No Mercy by Lori Armstrong. She is a South Dakota author and my book group is going to be discussing her book later this month.  
 
 
So many books, so little time!
Happy reading everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I've actually never heard of any of these but they sound really interesting! Always looking for new book suggestions. :-) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a pretty cover! Enjoy your reading!

    My WWW is here if you'd like to stop in!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...