Wednesday, June 8, 2011

WWW Wednesdays June 8

WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading
To play along, just answer the following three questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


I am currently reading The Canary List by Sigmund. I received this book from Blogging for Books for review. I am about half way through it and am loving it.

Isn't this cover beautiful?
 




Also, I am just starting The Dream Crystal by Mark O'Bannon. I received an e-book from the author for review. So far this a great book!


I just finished reading Violets of March by Sarah Jio. I just want to say that I loved it. You need to read it! Here are my thoughts --

My review of Violets of March






I will next be concentrating on the books I need to read for my book groups. We are reading The Girls by Lori Lansens and No Mercy by Lori Armstrong in June.

So many books, so little time! 

Happy reading everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...